I was so looking forward to seeing my babies when we got back from Hawaii. Of the three I probably missed Emma the most - but mostly because I've never left her and lets face it. She's still my baby. She still needs me for everything.
Well upon returning home she wanted nothing to do with me. It was all about grandma. For the first few hours we were back she just cried. She looked at me, cried. I held her, she cried. It wasn't working. We finally got her home and she got used to the idea of me. She still wouldn't cuddle, squeeze or give me that love that I missed from my baby.
The next day, after we were making progress, Grandma came over for a visit. She was so excited!! And as you can tell preferred Grandma over me. I was just relieved that she wanted Grandma still since we are planning on leaving her for four days while we go on trek.
Look at that look. She so didn't want me.
She cried when I took her away.
Giving Grandma kisses.
At least we know she was taken care of while I was gone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment